Do I have a legal claim for my child’s cerebral palsy? How do I know?

The best way to find out whether you have a legal claim for your child’s cerebral palsy is to discuss your child’s condition with an experienced Washington birth injury attorney. Birth injury cases are complicated, and an experienced birth injury lawyer can evaluate your case and advise you about your legal rights and options.